2019 Fall Sale
Our fall sale is set for Saturday, September 14, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.! Admission is $2 and cash only. Credit cards will be accepted at checkout, with a 3% processing fee assessed at time of purchase.
Follow our Facebook page for updates!
Our sale is open to the general public and includes the following:
- Kids’ clothes in sizes preemie to 12 years
- Items geared toward fall/winter (coats, boots, Halloween costumes, holiday dresses etc.)
- Department-store style organization based on type, size, and gender
- Onsite vendors
- Bake sale to benefit March of Dimes
- Strollers welcome (but babywearing encouraged)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We’ll post a photo preview on our Facebook page the night before the sale, but here’s a rundown of what you can expect to find:
- kids’ clothes and sleepwear, sizes preemie to 12
- maternity wear
- baby gear and furniture (high chairs, strollers, car seats, pack ‘n’ plays, bouncers, swings, gates, etc.)
- shoes and sandals
- spring dresses and special occasion wear
- toys, books, DVDs, and CDs
- potty training and diapering items
- accessories (socks, tights, undies, hair items, etc.)
- bedding and nursery decor
- nursing and feeding supplies
- safety items
- bath items