It’s a uniquely wonderful and challenging role to raise twins, triplets, or more, and Huron Valley Parents of Multiples is here to help! HVPOM is a support and activity group that welcomes all parents and guardians in the Washtenaw County area who are expecting or experiencing life with multiples.
Benefits of paid membership include an online community to connect with other families, social events, playdates and parents’ nights out, newsletters, and consignment sales.
An HVPOM membership is $40 annually. Benefits of membership include the following:
- an online community to connect with other families
- family-oriented social events
- monthly parents’ nights out
- monthly playdates
- classified listings for baby/kids’/maternity items
- twice annual mom-to-mom sales where you can sell your items and/or shop before the crowd
- 10 newsletters a year
Please email email@example.com to join or to obtain more information about joining.