It’s a uniquely wonderful and challenging role to raise twins, triplets, or more, and Huron Valley Parents of Multiples is here to help! HVPOM is a support and activity group that welcomes all parents and guardians in the Washtenaw County area who are expecting or experiencing life with multiples.
Benefits of paid membership include an online community to connect with other families, social events, playdates and parents’ nights out, newsletters, and consignment sales.
An HVPOM membership is $40 annually, and include the following Benefits:
- An instant “in” with an amazing group of multiple parents in the area that offer friendship, encouragement, and support to each other.
- Access to a private Facebook group where almost 200 member families regularly engage in posts anywhere from offering advice and encouragement to recommendations “places I can take the twins/triplets alone safely/easily…”
- Twice annual mom-to-mom sale where you can sell your items and/or shop before the crowd (we have a dept store style setup- so you don’t have to man your own table)
- Regular meet ups and events – some just for the grownups – as well as for the whole family.
- Regular playdates to attend as well as many “pop up” playdates. (usually the day before the day of- members post that they are heading to a certain park or playcenter so others can join the fun if they are free)
- Classified listings for baby/kid gear (you can really score some great deals on matching used kid stuff)
- A number of annual seasonal parties that everyone really looks forward to.
- 10 newsletters a year
In addition, meal support is offered to new parents of multiples, as well as those who could use extra help in a time of need.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join or to obtain more information about joining (we hope you do).